Sports Leaders UK
Sports Leaders UK awards and qualifications equip young people with life skills improving motivation, self-esteem, communication, team work and confidence. The awards and qualifications are based on 2 theory lessons with the other 4 being practical. The practical lessons are planned and delivered by the students, being graded by the teacher.
Some of the awards and qualifications available are:
- Primary Leaders - Being able to lead a class of primary school students.
- I Can Lead - Able to lead to adults in a number of sporting activities.
- Young Leader Award - Planning and delivering a sporting event outside of school.
- Go Lead - Delivering a PE session of your choice to your own age group?
- NGB Leadership Awards - Developing communication skills, Organisational skills, Sports specific module
- Women, Get Set Go - Women, Get Set, and Go Is a personal development programme that has been specifically designed for women and girls (14 years and over). It encourages females to enter into community leisure leadership positions, and to develop their involvement both for their own benefit and for the benefit of the community in general.
For more information about Sports Leaders please visit:
Fitness Enrichment Lessons
Fitness lessons at New Regents College are aimed to improve the overall fitness and wellbeing of the students, activities include: Boxing, Circuits, Interval and Fartlek training.